- They don’t get out of the house often
- They are at high risk for falls
- Or they live across town or across the country
We understand that the relationship between client and caregiver is of utmost importance. That is why we offer a consistent caregiver scheduling and guarantee client/caregiver compatibility.
Insured and bonded, our strict screening process ensures safety and security. Our caregivers are the heart and soul of our business. We hire only experienced, competent caregivers and provide them with ongoing, hands-on training to maintain excellence. Click here to find out more about our caregivers.
Care4You offers customized plans from a few hours a day of companionship and outings to around-the-clock care to meet the needs of all ages and abilities.
Our Clients, Our Caregivers, Our Family
Proudly serving the San Gabriel Valley, Pasadena and Inland Empire since 2002.
What Our Clients Say
- “Your organization is a class act. Our mother deserved the best care possible and we received it through Margarita from your organization. When the hospice nurse came to visit our mother she told us ‘your mother is receiving excellent care’.”
Family of Sylvia L.
- “For thoughtful, caring and professionally efficient service, I know of no similar group of their quality.”
- “Thank you for providing Nadine such wonderful caregivers. They made life much more full and gave us both a better life than we ourselves could have provided.”
- “Thank you so much for the services provided by your staff. Ana has been a godsend to me and my mom.”
- “In the last two years, mother’s caregiver, Yolanda, has become a part of the family. She not only takes good care of Mother but takes care of Mother’s kitty and Mother’s home as if they were her own! In the heat and long days of summer, when the ice cream truck comes down the block playing its little tune, Yolanda will treat mother to an ice cream. They watch Lakers games, play cards and listen to Elvis together. This past fall, Yolanda took mother on a little outing to visit a pumpkin patch. It’s the little pleasures Mother enjoys and that make us smile, too.”
What We Do