We offer customized care plans for every need, from two to 24 hours of daily assistance.
Whenever possible, we will schedule the same caregiver to maintain consistency with our clients and their care.
We take immediate action when a concern is brought to our attention.
• Assisting with grooming and bathing
• Hair grooming
• Medication reminders
• Toileting/incontinence care
• Transferring – assisting clients with mobility issues such as from bed to wheelchair or from walker to a shower bench
• Changing linens and beds
• Light housekeeping
• Meal preparation including special diets
ERRANDS AND TRANSPORTATION
• Accompany clients to appointments, events and exercise sessions
• Local sightseeing trips
• Running errands
• Assisting with wheelchairs, walkers and other equipment
• Engaging in conversation
• Letter writing and other communications
• Providing genuine companionship
CARE FOR ALL AGES
Our services are not limited to seniors. Our caregivers can provide critical services and support to parents and guardians of children with disabilities and to those recovering from serious illness or injury.
HOSPITAL AND SURGERY DISCHARGE SERVICES
We are prepared to meet our clients at the hospital door, transport them home and provide round-the-clock care if necessary during recuperation and rehabilitation.
Our caregivers are carefully trained to help individuals and their families understand and cope with chronic conditions and serious illnesses such as diabetes, congestive heart failure, stroke, cancer and Parkinson’s disease.
We understand what it’s like to have a loved one suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s. Our caregivers receive extensive training in the comfort and care of these clients. We also provide much needed respite for family caregivers.