• Assisting with grooming and bathing
• Hair dressing
• Medication reminders
• Toileting/incontinence care
• Changing linens and beds
• Light housekeeping
• Meal preparation including special diets
• Accompany clients to appointments, events and exercise sessions
• Local sightseeing trips
• Running errands
• Assisting with wheelchairs, walkers and other equipment
• Engaging in conversation
• Letter writing and other communications
• Providing genuine companionship
Care4You understands what it’s like to have a loved one suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s. Our caregivers receive extensive training in the comfort and care of these clients. We also provide valuable respite for family caregivers to avoid burnout.
Our caregivers are carefully trained to help individuals and their families understand and cope with chronic conditions and serious illnesses such as diabetes, congestive heart failure, stroke, cancer and Parkinson’s disease.
HOSPITAL AND DAY SURGERY DISCHARGE SERVICES
Care4You is prepared to meet clients at the hospital door, transport them home and provide round-the-clock care if necessary during recuperation and rehabilitation.
CARE FOR ALL AGES
Our services are not limited to senior citizens. Our caregivers can provide critical services and support to parents and guardians of children with disabilities and to those recovering from serious illness or injury.